Thursday 24 July 2014

Tackle Grab May 2014 Review


 What is tackle grab?
Tackle Grab is a monthly subscription box that sends you a minimum of 16$ worth of fish baits. 

Shipping: Shipping to the US and Canada is free. 

Referral : There is a referral program. Refer three friends and you get 3 boxes free. If you are interested in tackle grab please contact me at canadiansubbox@gmail.com and I will send you a referral. 

Pricing: There is a limited time offer that your first box can be free on month-to-month subscription but I am not sure how much those are as there is a big "sticker" over the sign but I am thinking it is around 12.00$


 
Each box comes with a product card that tells you the company, price, details and techniques to use with each bait.

River2Sea Biggie Poppa Retails for 8.91$
I like the color of the bait that I got. There is 10 different color patterns that come with this bait. They also have two different lures the  Bumpin' and Creepin' . I got the Poppa Bumpin' which is a fast floater. That means it is heavier and it vibrates. 
Secret Lures MVPFinesse Jig Retail 3.59$


Fishbelly Bushido Shad Retail 3.95$ ( 3 Pack)
I like how lifelike the color on these baits are. They also have a really curly tail which helps it with vibrations. 


Z-Man LizardZ Retail 5.49$ (6 pack)
This bait is made from the Z-man ElaZtech. ElaZtech what is it?


Thoughts
I have one more month on this subscription and although it is great to receive new bait every month but I am not going to re-subscribe. I don't fish often enough to hold a large collection of fish baits. I do think this would be a great though for people who have avid fishers in their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment