Saturday 5 July 2014

Merger

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't written in a while and for that I apologize but I am back and hoping to continue to write on a regular basis.  I have decided to put both of my blogs together my personal and my review page. I am doing this to make things easier for me. I want all my readers to know what I take longer then others sometimes to write reviews on products or not get boxes at all.

For those of you who don't know me here is a little bio:

I am a 25 year old mother ( almost 26) of two wonderful boys (1 and 3). My partner and I although not married consider each other husband and wife (I think after 2 children and being together for 6 years qualifies us).

I love to knit, read and do traditional rug hooking  ( although I am slow at all of them and don't get to do much of any them).

This year I have put myself on a journey to better myself. I am working on myself inside and out. Trying to get healthier mentally and physically and that has not been an easy task.

I started my physical journey weighing in at 195 lbs and I now weigh about 180 lbs. I have had my fair share of ups and downs on this journey and probably will continue to be so. I have been on old medication at a lower dose this month for my Fibromyalgia and it has made me a bit drowsy lately, I've also been sick on and off for the last few month which has also been frustrating. I will continue to write about this.

In the next few months you can expect me to add a lot of post to this blog such as subscription box lists as I am transferring everything to this one blog and you will also continuely see me writting about my days rant ( not everyday but hopefully a few times a week.

I know I may not have a lot of readers out there but for those of you who will read this I hope that you follow me on this lovely journey called life.

Please feel free to message me pattysdays@gmail.com

That is all for today my friends.

Have a goodnight



No comments:

Post a Comment