Friday 11 July 2014

Daycares

Hello loves,

Today is going to be a bit of a rant day. I love my children and I love to work but puting the two together is almost impossible.

I work a part-time at the deli here where I live. I have applied at countless full-time jobs without any luck. Yes, I apply at all jobs whether or not I have the qualifications, I also apply at almost all other part-time jobs. My issue is not only can I find another job whether it is part-time or full time but that the daycares around here cannot take both of my children. The daycare in which I had my children can no longer take my younger child unfortunately there isn't any other babies in the room except for my little guy and they can't arrange any other way of keeping him but they can keep my oldest child. I have called other daycares, one daycare can take both children but my youngest has to go into daycare 5 days a week whether I work or not, which I cannot afford even if I am subsidized for daycare. All other daycares baby rooms are full which I don't understand how can one baby room be completely empty while the other are full and have waiting lists.

This is frustrating to me I don't want to have to put my children in two separate daycares that is ridiculous and I can't afford not to work. If I had a house I would just open a home day care myself but I don't I live in a two bedroom apartment in which we just have enough room to move ourselves much less having more kids in it.

I am truly hoping that I will find a resolution to this problem soon. Things usually work out for the best but I am still a bit frustrated especially since my part-time job is giving me more hours then I did before which is good because I need the money. I went up to 8 extra hours next week and odds are I may be continuing to get that same amount of hours if not more during the summer since about 3 people have a weeks of vacation at least.

On the up side I have managed to get some knitting in I have complete a herringbone cowl . It turned out to be a mobius stitch because my stitches got twisted and I didn't realize it but it still came out good. I am planning on possibly making another one without the twist this time hopefully and selling them. I will post pictures of them on here at one point as well.

I am still going to be working on joining the two blogs together it is going a lot slower just because I got the knitting bug, I have increased work hours and well the whether outside had been so nice ( except for the week of rain) that I can't help but being out there.

With that little rant I am off to try and get some more work on this blog done before I either go into work ( got called in just need to find a babysitter) or end up outside since it is beautiful out today.

Lots of love

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment