Monday 28 July 2014

Let's Begin

Hello loves,

So today is the day that I start getting back on the wagon for the billionth time. I woke up later then planned this morning. My medication for my fibromyalgia knocked me out and made it harder for me to wake up so I will be doing my yoga once the kids are asleep. I am really looking forward to get back into yoga, it really helped me with my pain. Yoga is something I recommend for everyone because there is so many benefits.

Here are a few that I found out for myself while practising:

  • Increases flexibility: By increasing your Range of motion you also help bring fluids and nutrients to your joints which helps keep them healthier ( this one is a big on for me not only did yoga help me become more flexible but it relieved some of my arthritis pain.) 
  • Relieves tension ( emotional and physical)
  • Helps develop strength
  • Helps improve patience
There are many other good affects of yoga here are a few more just to name a few.
  • It helps with posture: Yoga helps improve your posture which also tends to eliminate so neck , shoulder and back pain. 
  • Strengthens bone: Because yoga often requires you to support your own body weight in many ways it helps your bones get stronger.
  • Helps lower blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol.
  • Improves concentration , memory, coordination.
I love yoga because it has really helped me with my pain disorder and my rheumatoid arthritis. I found I was more relaxed and happier. I became more patient and didn't get impatient with my children when they did things I didn't want them to do. The yoga videos I use are on youtube it is yoga with adrienne . I really like this teacher, her style may not be right for you but there is plenty of yoga teachers out there on youtube to try. 

I am also looking forward to all the other types of exercise that I am planning on doing such as strength training with weights and running. 

In other news. The hubby is doing good it is his last morning shift today and I am so happy for that. I can't wait to be able to have breakfast with him and the kids in the morning again.  The boys are also doing good,  still haven't found a daycare that can take both boys in yet so I may just have to put them in two separate daycares if it keeps up this. We are trying to get JM my oldest out of talking in a squeaky voice. Although most people think it is cute and adorable,it does get annoying and I am worried that if he keeps it up when he is older that he will get picked on. It is going easier than I thought even though he is still pretty squeaky.

Henry got his 1 year vaccines of course he didn't like but then again who likes getting jabbed in the arms with a needle ( with the exception of tattoos). He is now 32" long and weighs 25 lbs. He is trying to build the courage to climb which I can still do without. I forgot how fast a little man like him can crawl what will I do once he starts climbing.  He is also trying to repeat words after us which is fun. I love seeing both of my children grow up. I get to explore the world through their eyes and that my friends can be a wonderful thing. 

That is all for to today folks, 

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment