Monday 21 July 2014

Busy week

Hello friends,

I have a busy week coming up. Yesterday I stopped by an old friends house since she is moving away and I left with a bag a clothes. Most of the shirts fit me but all the pants were too big. It  was nice of her to givce me her clothes and I appreciate it especially since all my shirts are getting too big on me since I've lost 15lbs.

I am supposed to go out for coffee with a friend later on today if she remembers, I'll have to contact her after I post this blog.

My sister is also up from Ottawa with her two beautiful boys. They had fun at our splash park ( water park for kids no slides just a bunch of spraying toys) while I was at work and I spent a bit of time with them last night. I will be going over to my mom's again maybe tonight and definitely Tuesday as long as I don't get called in to work.  We are celebrating my dad's birthday on Tuesday so let's hope I don't get called in. I also picked up another girls shift this week on Wednesday as long as it gets approved by the boss.

I also have to go visit the home of the woman who will be watching my kids for the month of August ( hopefully I can find another daycare by September).

I am also still working on knitting. I tried arm knitting for the first time the other day with the t-shirt yarn I bought and I really enjoyed it ( will be posting pictures eventually). I also want to try finger knitting which is the same concept as arm knitting but with your fingers instead. You will notice when I post pictures I make a lot of scarves. I have been knitting on and off for a few years and I started a shawl and socks. I worked on my socks a bit this year and I haven't toush my shawl in three I have it maybe 1/3 of a way done and I got mad and haven't touched it since. I am working on another scarf right now that is triangles that are attached to each other as you go. I am also going to be knitting a grouch hat for my oldest boy for Halloween I don't want to spend 20$ on a costume he will only wear once and for just a walk around the block.  I also want to start a ten stitch blanket  Ravelry ( the artist that did this pattern also has several other ten stitch blankets and scarves to check out). Very Pink has a tutorial on how to do it as well.

I am also continuing to transfer the content from my Canadian subscription blog onto this one. I have the box list transferred and I am going to start working on transferring the reviews over.

That's all for now. It is lunch time and I have some really hungry babes waiting to be fed.

Love,

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment