Wednesday 6 August 2014

Meme Global box #10 Review

 What is MEMEbox?

Memebox curates only the most trusted, best-loved Korean beauty products at everyday prices. An extremely competitive industry, Korean cosmetics are renowned for their unprecedented quality developed through cutting-edge technology. At the forefront of the industry, Memebox is determined to deliver the enchantment of discovery through effortless experiences, at prices you’ll never say no to.
( Taken of the site)

The box I received this month I received memebox global  ( or the original memebox) 10

We only have a limited supply of each Memebox series, and Luckybox was created to bring back our most popular items selected from previously sold-out Memeboxes, all combined in one wonderful collection. Each Luckybox contains a selection of products from past Memeboxes, occasionally including a few new favorites we simply could not resist including. Just like our Memebox and Superbox, Luckybox products are sourced directly from Korea, including only the best-loved items thoughtfully curated by our cosmetic aficionados at Memebox.

 The meme boxes are always well packaged in a plastic bag and then bubble wrapped. My package did get a little dented but nothing was broken and one bottle had a slight dent in it and that is ok with me.

 Every meme box comes with a product card. Do not lose this unless you can speak Korean. The product card tells you the products price, description and how to use it. 
As per usual all products are nicely packed into the box. I always like it when companies take the time to package the boxes.

 
Atopalm Moisturizing Eye repair Serum 15ml (retail-49$)
This gentle, paraben-free eye serum designed to fight visible signs of ageing around your eyes.  With consistent use, this eye cream will moisturize and protect the skin, creating an overall brighter and more youthful complexion.

I have to say that I am lucky enough to not have any of the crows feet yet or really any aging signs around my eyes so this cream isn't really going to be all that useful for me yet. I do like the bottle and the way it opens up though. If you turn the lid it brings up the pump that you use. 



Dewytree Ginseng Nutrious Black Mask 30g ( retail- 4$)
This will bring deep nourishment and relaxation to you exhausted skin, soothing, brightening and tightening all at the same time. 

I don't like these mask not because they don't work but because they are a one-size fit most and they don't fit me properly. I will still try this product just because I like to try everything. 

Caolion Mool Pool Deep Cleansing 75ml ( Retail-19$)
This oil-free, gentle-to-skin cleanser cleanses by melting even the most waterproof make-up whether it'd be your eye liner, foundation or lipstick.

I always get excited by products like these that promise that it can wash away even the toughest of make-up in one go. I always hate having to use multiple cleansers to wash all the make-up and grime off of my face so hopefully this product won't be a disappointment.
Mise en scene Curling Essence 2X 150 ml ( Retail- 14$)
Provides deep nutrition and helps define your curls all at once. It will instantly make your sagging curls bounce with luster and elasticity.

I like this kind of products as well. I have curly hair and anything that enhances them and makes them luster is a plus for me and my hair. 

Hanskin Bio Origin royal Ampoule BB SPF 30 PA++ 5ml ( retail- 45$)
Packed with rich nutrition from royal jelly extract and it lightly glides over your skin when applied, leaving a visibly silkier brightened complexion.

I like BB products especially those with SPF as I am not fond of putting regular sunlotion on my face because they tend to be greasy. The only problem I have with this is how small this bottle is so I am hoping that this glides on as easily as it says and that I won't need a lot to cover my face.

 Drww Multi-Action Smart Cream Gel 70 ml (Retail- 59$)
This multi-functional cream will deeply soothe and nourish tired, damaged skin. 

I can see this cream helping me out and being useful especially now that summer is here and I spend a lot of time outside in the sun. This should be a nice cream to help with the sun damage that I may get. 


Thoughts
I do like meme boxes and the products haven't disappointed me yet but I am not super fond of this box. I think that a lot of products are geared towards anti-ageing in this box.
I did like the fact that there was a hair care product in this box which I haven't received in the other boxes. 
Meme has been a great experience for me. The products are great so far ( I still haven't tried the last two boxes yet as I still have products from my first one to use up) but I don't think I will continue to buy boxes from them. I do like the value but I probably won't ever buy individual products just because they are extremely expensive.

I will be reviewing the products of all meme boxes that I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment