Wednesday 27 August 2014

Another member

Hello Munchkins, 

I hope everyone is doing great. 

My little family has grown by one. We added a pet fish into our lives and his name is Orange. My monkey ( as I decided will be my eldest official name for the post) decided to name him that and that is fine. I did learn one thing with this pet and that is do your research. I know to do research when I choose to get a cat or a dog or other pets but I didn't think about researching about a fish and I should have. I have now found out a lot about how to take care of a fish and hopefully he will live a long and happy life.

There has been a few changes with the boys as well. Monkey is continuing to have tantrums that we are dealing with every night when we try to put him to sleep. We have tried watching a bit of tv  (I know bright lights and all) that works sometimes, if that doesn't work we move on to books, and the lastly we have the we will put you in bed and lay with him and sing ( that's the one that usually works). As for my other little monkey he is starting to stand up for several seconds if not minutes on his own, I am trying to encourage him to walk but he isn't quiet ready to do it yet and that is fine. I know he will walk on his own time.

I've also kept exercising although this week I did miss a few days, between work and my mother-in-law visiting I fell off the wagon for the week ( insert sad face). I did totally pig out this week-end and the last few days. I have been craving lots of unhealthy foods and I have given in to the cravings. I do have to get back on track with my eating habits.  I still try to do yoga everyday ( if I can't every second day) I find more then 2 days without yoga I start feeling achy and sore all over.  I also try to jog three days a week and if I don't jog on a planned day  I try to add some kind of cardiovascular exercise that day.

I am great on the exercise plan not so great on the food plan but that is ok. I am still learning what to eat and what not eat, what keeps me full and what doesn't I am planning on keeping a diary of what I eat and keep notes so I know how I feel that day. I am hoping that it will help me figure out what to stick with and what will sustain my energy for the day without binging on bad foods. This hasn't been an easy journey and it won't be for a long time but I truly believe that my determination will get me through this and on to a healthy a life. 

Any ways it is late my friends and I must go work out before it's time for me to sleep. 

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment