Monday 18 August 2014

Another week gone.

Hello muffins,

I hope that your week has been a good one. My week went pretty good. I worked a lot which is a good thing since I have to pay bills and all ( at the moment we are tightening the belt a little).  I am still looking for another part-time work ( or full-time) which for once in my life seems practically impossible to do. I enjoy were I work and the increase in hours is really good. One of the girls at work left her full-time and another is going back to school come September which will also help in increasing the hours. I don't know how long this will last since they will have to hire another person eventually to cover some of the shifts.

Exercise wise I haven't done any jogging this week. It's been constantly raining the only day it didn't rain was my rest day which we all know is crucial to improving our fitness level. I've been a bit more tired then usual but that is probably due to the fact that I am getting into a routine of going to bed a bit earlier ( more like falling asleep with my 3 old)  and getting up at 6 to do some yoga. I find that this has helped me stay in a good mood, my chronic pain makes me a bit ( or a lot) cranky sometimes and I find yoga has helped me with this. I am also thinking of starting to do some exercising in the house ( workout videos) when I cannot go outside jogging because of the weather to keep myself active. I find that being house bound ( besides work) makes me lazy and takes out all the motivation out of me to get into shape.

In other news ( insert smiley face). I got to enjoy a date night with my hubby ( more like a belated birthday present but still some kind of adult time without the kids was good). He took me out to The dish which is a small restaurant. Their menus change from day to day so you never know what is going to be on the menu. For appetizers we both had compressed sushi, this was a fun experience as we tried ( and succeeded) to eat with chopsticks. For the entrĂ©es he had a 6 oz steak on a bed of blue and Asiago cheese ( I think it was Asiago) rissotto and I tried ( for the first time) duck as I ordered the duck leg on a bed of bean and  rice ( made me think of burrito fillings) . Dessert was amazing ( really sweet) I had three ( just a bit bigger then bite sized) pieces of flour-less chocolate cake with caramel sauce underneath and some sort of caramel icing on top. My hubby had toffee pudding cake ( the cake was really gingery which cut the sweetness down a bit ). As for the boys they are growing and pushing all the boundaries. My oldest is whiny and had quiet the temper ( so does my youngest) so trying to stay cool and collected is hard at times but I am doing we are doing our best. Also my youngest is starting to stand without holding on to anything so we all know what comes next walking.

I am hoping that this week goes on to be a good week not only for me but for all of you's

P

No comments:

Post a Comment