Wednesday 6 August 2014

Herbal Essences Bare Volumizing Shampoo, Conditioner and Mousse Review




As many of you know I am part of a community called Bzzagent. It is a community that gets to try products and then we must review them and give our honest opinions. This month I got to try out Herbal essences Bare line.  I received 1 full-sized Shampoo and Conditioner ( as well as 3 travel sizes) and I also got a full-sized mousse can.

The description of the Campaign 
There’s a certain freedom that comes with being naked and now you can get away with that feeling all day. NEW Herbal Essences Naked invigorates your hair and restores 100% of your hair’s natural body without the use of heavy residues, parabens, & dyes.


  • Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo: my formula is free of silicones, parabens and dyes, but doesn’t withhold the revitalizing aromas of grapefruit and mossa mint oil.


  • Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner: bare your softest hair in sky-high style. My formula, free of parabens and dyes, delivers incredible softness while reviving each strand with the aroma of grapefruit and mossa mint oil.

The scent
All I have to say is OMG! I love the smell of these products and to be honest I really didn't think I would. I thought that grapefruit and mint would not go together but it turns out it's a lie it smells delish. 
I like this smell it is relaxing enough that I can take my showers at night but also rejuvenating for when I want to shower in the smell and that is important for me.  I like to be able to enjoy the smell of my hair products . 

The Bottles
Another great aspect of these products are the bottles. Mainly the shampoo and conditioner bottles. The top and bottom of these bottles are made to stand up no matter what side you decide to put them which I really like. I like this because when I am near the end of the bottles I can flip them upside down and the bottle will remain standing and \I can get the all the product out without frustration.

The mousse
I like the mousse I did have a bit of issues with the can at first. I found that pushing the foam out was a bit hard but once I figured how long I had to shake the can and exactly where to push the button I had no more issues. The mousse also has the same great smell. I also like that this mousse doesn't do the following to my hair : it doesn't make my hair heavy, greasy, look wet or become hair. In fact it leaves my hair soft, light and shiny.

The product ( how it works)
I am not sure to be honest how just one of these products work individually but all together I have noticed several difference in my hair. My hair looks and feels fuller. I have my hair up in ponytails often and when I let it down my hair is straighter ( I have curly hair) and flat but since using these products when I put my hair down  it is still pretty curly. I also have to twist my hair elastics less often so I am saying that yes I think that all products used together word.


Overall

I give this product an A+ these products used together work wonders and I have nothing bad to say about any of them. The fact that they have no dyes and that they are Paraben Free ( Preserving agents) makes me feel even better to be using them. I did have a bit of trouble with the mousse can but besides that everything is great about these products.

Would you use Herbal Essences Bare?

No comments:

Post a Comment