Saturday 18 June 2016

Life lately

Hello everyone,

I know I've been gone and I'm sorry the hustle and bustle of life has left me a little tired lately but here's what's been going on.

In March I adopted a beautiful pug/terrier mix. I didn't have any information on her besides she was two, a female and if no one took her in she would be euthanized so I took her in. I took her in the week that my boys were at their dad's . She was nervous of around people and in one week we got her accustomed to people by bringing her everywhere with us. She met the boys and we were really surprised, she loved them she's a kid magnet and loves it. We've got her vaccinated, and bought her everything she needed including sunglasses/goggles and a life jacket. She's been four-wheeling, and canoeing and my partner brings her fishing all the time. She is my little shadow and the boys love her. We've found out that she hasn't been spayed but that will be happening in July.

It's been busy for the rest of us too. We've been having fun with the dog plus I've been busy with the rest of the boys. I've went canoeing several times with my partner and four-wheeling. My oldest had his first birthday party which turned more into a play a date since only one of his friends came over but we had fun. I'm also planning a small family get together for my youngest son's birthday. 

I've also been trying several new recipes if you follow me on Instagram you will see a few of them which I'm going to post on my blog soon as well.

That's all for now folks.

Me







No comments:

Post a Comment