Friday 20 November 2015

COVERGIRL Supersizer Mascara review

COVERGIRL SUPERSIZER Mascara Review




This is the Cover girl super sizer.
I got to try this product through bzzagent and like most products I've tried I really enjoyed it.

Packaging 1/1 stars

Now, I realize that for some of you the exterior looks might not be important but it is for me. I love the color of the tube and how bright it is. It makes it easier to find in my makeup bag and the colour just makes happy.

Brush handling 1/1 stars

I like the brush and I find it works well. When you receive products from bzzagent they often come with little video's on how to use them. So I watched this one. It might sound funny to some of you but that little twirl up thing she does in this video I had trouble doing, but I got with practice.

Staying power 1/1

This product is great. It stays on all day. Even through heat and sweat but it is easily removed. I don't think it would stand if you are in an area where there is a lot of water such as crying or in the rain though, because it comes off easily without soap.

Does it work? 2/2

What I like about this mascara is the you can make your lashes long and looking natural like in the video or have a bolder effect like the picture below that I took. I found that it wasn't clumpy at all and I don't have to go over it a bunch of times to get the look I want.








Picture of the mascara from:
http://m.covergirl.com/beauty-products/eye-makeup/mascara/super-sizer-mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment