Wednesday 26 November 2014

Her Fitness Box ( HFB) Review 2014

After months of waiting my package finally arrived.



What is Her Fitness Box?

I paid 50$ for mine ( The price on the site is AU so I am giving the Canadian price that includes shipping) I did not have to pay anything for customs or taxes.

They promise, 1 designer collaborated product, 2-3  fitness items, 6-8 Deluxe Health and Lifestyle Products

The theme was Spring

This was what was in the bag. I wouldn't say that it was nicely package just sort of crammed in the bag. I do Understand that this product comes all the way from Australia so things could've of been moved around in the bag while shipping.

Smoothie Booster ( 30$ for a 30 day pack. I got one pack so Value of this is 1$)

These  Natural Vegan powders are designed to be added daily to your smoothies, can help lower your cholesterol, reduce fatigue and anxiety and increase brain function. 

You were either going to receive the Health booster or the Energy Booster it is not stated on the package which one you get. I am assuming by reading the back of the package which explains each ingredient that I got the energy booster.

I would not call this a Deluxe Sample since I only got one  and this Item was on the Description card

BAre Blends- Native Whey Protein Isolate (39.99$, 500g. I received two packs of 30g approximative value 5$)

A perfect high-protein rejuvenating drink to consume after exercise! In Organic Vanilla Bean flavour, this is gluten free, non GMO and suitable for vegetarians. 

I like that this product can be used by a wide variety of people ( vegetarian and non vegetarians alike). I also look forward to the flavour I love Vanilla so I am hoping that it will be good. 

Again though not something that I would consider a deluxe sized sample considering the size of a regular pack)


Emma Organics- Hand and Nail revive ( 50ml 18.35$ I got 2x 5 g samples 2$ approximation)

An intensive nourishing cream with organic ingredients to improve the skin, cuticle and nails. It helps repair the daily wear and tear to deliver healthy, plump and glowing looking hands. Cruelty and palm oil free. Suitable for vegans.

Again another little sample marked on the description card. ( I would NOT call this deluxe)

This product isn't really for me although my hands get a beating very day that still look great. I probably will still use this because I do like and lotions. This also came with a pamphlet that talked about all their other products.

Jump Rope ( approximation price 5-10$)

This also wasn't on the card and the HFB site didn't have these in their store so I approximated the price. I like that I now have a skipping rope but I will have to wait till summer to use it.

Slim Secrets- Fit & Fab Protein Bar -28g ( 32.40 for a 12 pack, I got 1 retail approximation 3$)

In a tasty Creme Caramel flavour, this mini snack has 9.3 g of protein per serve, less the 1g of sugar, only 1 g of carbohydrates and is wheat free.

I wish I had at least two of these. These bar tasted great it was the first thing I used and the flavour was delicious. This also came with a pamphlet of all their other products. 
Naturals Crunch! Natural Sweetener  ( 250g, 8.59$)

From the maker of Equal, these sugar-free crystals are 100% natural with 97% less calories than sugar. They're perfect for replacing sugar in all you daily sweetening needs. 

I think this is a full sized sample in a small pack or it is a deluxe sample. 

I am interested in trying this product especially since I am slowly trying to eliminate sugar out of my coffees and teas. This just might give me the bit of sweetness I need. 


Fresh Feet- Probiotic Solutions- Foot odour eater ( 50ml 3$)

Keep your feet smelling fresh with this probiotic odour neutraliser created through a natural fermentation process.  It is chemical free, earth friendly and family and pet friendly.
I am assuming this is full-Sized

I am happy to have this product I work long days on my feet and sometimes they stink I can't wait to try this product out.
Shick - Hydro Silk razor ( Approximation Price 18$)

This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum and 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth!  ( Taken from well.ca)

I am glad I got a razor this will probably be my travelling one. I used to buy disposables but I hate having to throw a razor out when it is still good. This way I have a razor that I can use when I am away and still finish using the blade when I get home.

This was not on the description card so I am happy to have this in my bag.

BX Earth- Bit Of A Soft Touch Body Wash ( 500ml, 7,99$)

Made with sweet smelling peach and Manuka Honey with soothing goat's milk and jojoba oil, this nourishing bodywash is full of botanical based ingredients, antioxidants, bioactive extracts and natural essential oils that benefit your body's well being. It is environmentally friendly and free of harsh detergents.

This is a full sample and I am happy with this. You can never have to mane body washes in my opinion especially those that sound delicious enough to eat. 
\
HFB Exercise Ball ( 30$ Value )

Discover how you can Incorporate the exercise ball in your routine with our HFB Workout card.

There was a card in the box with three exercises ( only one was for the ball)

I did like that I received a ball even though I already own one. My oldest child likes to imitate the things I do so I might just give him my old one and use this one. Although 30$ for this maybe. I did find some for the same price and some cheaper and they all came with pumps. For that I'll be lenient on judging the price cost since I can find some that are more expensive that don't come with anything also.


All the pamphlets that were in the box.


HFB Description Card.


Thoughts
 I am a bit torn with this box. It is spring in Australia and Winter here so there theme doesn't work with the season that I am in but that is fine, besides the skipping rope I can use everything in this box. Plus have a summery smelling body wash will keep my spirits up during the winter month.

I also wasn't happy that this box was supposed to come out in August. I messaged them in September they replied to me and then they also put out an official e-mail to everyone saying that the boxes will be shipped out in September due to them wanting to give us the best box. I was ok with that. My issue came when October came and went and I still had no box and they charged me for a second box. I Then messaged them the first week of November I asked them to refund my  money for the two box they charged me. They messaged me a week later letting me know that my box was shipped out and then they gave me my tracking number ( I would think they would send out tracking numbers when your box is shipped but apparently not) and they refunded me my second box. For this I am a bit bitter for the company. You do not delay shipping your box almost another 2 months without giving an explanation. 

I was a bit disappointed with some of the samples as I do not consider them Deluxe. With that said I will use everything in the box which is a good thing and I am glad that I received full sized items too and a few surprises. 

Overall I would recommend this box but only if you are willing to deal with the hassle of delayed boxes and them taking payments out before you even receive a box. I have not renewed my subscription to this box for that reason. When I subscribe to monthly boxes I want a hassle free box not one where I need to worry if I lost my money or not. 

Did you ever order a HFB? What was your experience?


No comments:

Post a Comment