Sunday 16 November 2014

It's been a while

Hello gang,

Sorry I haven't written anything personal lately itg;s been a busy couple of weeks. My oldest got sick with a double ear infection and then my youngest got sick too and they were both put on antibiotics. That all came down to me not sleeping much and not doing much either because of the sleepless nights. I also got sick because of this and I am currently fighting a cold and sinus infection.

On the working out front I did start off strong this week with two workouts under my belt and then as stated above the bug hit out home and then nothing got done exercise wise except for walking to walk and moving some boxes there. Although I am still recuperating from this I am hoping to have a better workout week. this week. I also didn't take my measurements  because it was that lovely time of month and was extremely bloated now I am bloated just because I have to breathe out of my mouth ugh. I will try and get measurements and pictures taken at the beginning of next month. Physically looking at me and the scale it doesn't seem like much had improved but it has. I am now able to do 6 full regular push-ups ( with arm wider then shoulder width apart) when I could barely do 5 modified push-ups ( on knees). I am getting better at military push-ups ( hands under shoulders) and once I have those completely mastered I want to be able to do full diamond push-ups ( hands under chest).  I am also finding that moving boxes at work has become extremely easy.

My eating habits went a little bit down the drain and I think I suffered from dehydration. I didn't felt really sick one day and I decided to drink a lot of water and eat a lot of soup and that helped a lot with my aches my pains.

Besides that I've just been really busy. I finished knitting a project which I will post later once the recipient gets it. I have to mail it out this week it was part of an exchange on a group that I am on. I am also working now on a simple garter stitch baby blanket with bohemian yarn which is fleece like and really soft. Besides that there isn't much going on I am going to be going to bed now though to try and catch up on my sleep.

to all a goodnight :)

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment