Monday 8 December 2014

New Years Resolution

Hello All,

So I told you I would try to write this by or just after New years. Today I had a bit of time so here it is. My resolutions list.

Now every year many people say don' make to many resolutions or you won't stick to them. Well I like to make a big list and then try and tackle something off the list every couple of months.

I did manage to get several items off of my list this year and I am happy for it. Some I half conquered and others I didn't conquer at all and that is ok.

I managed to kick start my healthy life this year and I am quiet glad I did. I didn't lose a bunch of weight but. I did lose several pounds ( 20lbs to exact), While doing so I also established beter eating habits and I am happy for that. I started exercising and build strength and endurance which helped me with pain management and keep up with the kids.

I also managed to knit up a few items. Yes, I did buy yarn for these projects although I siad I wouldn't buy any more but I still did finish the projects with them. I knitted My oldest halloween costume and I made a wonderful scarf for a new friend. I also learned how to arm knit which is cool.

So what are 2015 Resolution?

I am hoping to continue with the blog along with updating and checking up on the boxes that are already added to see which still exist and which possibly now ship to Canada.

Not buying new yarn this year. ( which will be hard but I can do this)

Continue on my road to healthy habits.

Becoming more frugal. That's right I want to be able to live comfortably on the little money I have left. I am hoping to blog about my adventures to you guys.

I am hoping to get out of debt. Year 2016 will hopefully be debt free.

And of course I am hoping to have another kick ass year with my little family and have a lot more laughter and love into our lives.

Me




No comments:

Post a Comment