Wednesday 10 December 2014

New Boxes from November-December 2014

Hey Guys sorry I am so behind on boxes been really busy and I have been trying really hard to catch up on the list :). I am trying to dedicate 30-60 minutes of my day to the blog so I can keep up. I have finally managed to keep up and I am hoping to continue keeping up in the new year. I will be going through the box list to see if any are no longer working or are now shipping to Canada.


Avalai- Find a new way to manage your time of the month with Avalai products. Plans start at 13$ a month and you can customize your box however you would like.


Becca<s organic oils- Plans start at 30$ a month and you receive good for you oils to put in food or your baths.

Does not ship to Canada


Fashion Stork- 75$ a month and you get all the fashion accessories you need to stay in style. ( for men)

Junior Explorer- Plans start at 19$ a month. Receive a monthly learning adventure kit for your kids. Ages 6-11

box- For 33$ a month you can send a lovely care package to the seniors you love in your life.

Gwynie Bee- For 35$ you get to have an ever changing wardrobe. Really like an item buy it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment