Monday 22 September 2014

Hello lovelies,

So I told you that I was going to weigh in and do measurements today but after some discussions with a group that I am on I decided I will only do it once a month. Therefore, my measurement and weigh ins will be on the 8th of every month.

So far I have kept up with working out 5 days a week and will continue on this path. I still have to do today's workout so this blog will be short and sweet. I still haven't added yoga back into my routine yet because I have been getting my sleep instead which is just as important. I have been eating a half decent healthy diet but I still need to do a lot to clean it up.

I am enjoying the program that I am on right now and I am hoping to continue enjoying it. I will also be continuing to add recipes and hopefully add more boxes to the list.

That's all for tonight.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment