Tuesday 28 October 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello gang,

The last couple weeks have been pretty busy. Last week when it came to exercise and eating healthy everything sort of went down the drain. I've eaten bad food and only did half the workouts. I am back on track this week so far. I am tired and sore today but I am hoping to feel better soon. I am started week 8 last week and I will be doing measurements next Saturday on the 8th.

The kids started daycare again this week and they seem to enjoy it except for the little guy he just wants to cry all the time and my older guy loves it so much I can't get him to leave. I am hoping after next week that the battle of the kids v.s. daycare will be a little easier to win.


I also received a box of Clairol nice n' easy semi-permanent hair dye in mahogany black to try and review ( Complimentary product for reviewing purposes) from Bzzagent.com. I have reviewed other products from them but I they were deleted in the changing of the blog. I did review crest pro-health ( Toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash, Lavazza coffee ( delicious),  Herbal essences Naked line ( Shampoo, Conditioner and mousse). I will be dying my hair hopefully in the next couple of days so I can let you know how my experience went.

I finished my son's Oscar the grouch "costume" for Halloween he is excited for it. It did take me forever top finish this project because I lost my knitting bug half way through making it. He should remain nice and warm in this on Halloween.


My early costume party was enjoyable. I dressed up as a doll and the night was filled with drinks and friends. I had an old dress on, with a faux hawk and some doll make-up.

 

I am also participating in a make-up exchange. I don't have acces to a lot of stores around here that have make-up so I was allowed to knit something up for my partner which I am working on. I did start it but then I had to take it apart because it wasn't working out the way I wanted to.

That is all for today. Although I have still a lot to say I have little ones to go play with and more things to knit up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment