Wednesday 22 April 2015

Update

Hello muffins,

Yes I know I haven't been on here in a long time and it is not because I didn't want to be. I may actually be absent often like this for the next few months.

I have made a big change in my life and it has been a bit hectic since. I have decided to leave my fiancee ( also known as hubby on here) of 7 years. I won't list the details only that it wasn't working anymore. I am currently living at my parents and having shared custody of the two children on a one week on, one week off interval with the children. They seem to be adapting pretty well although I miss them dearly when they aren't around.

I have paid off my bank loan and my credit with the money that I had saved up from the 52 week money challenge. I haven't continued the challenge because I am currently trying to pay off the taxes that I owe and enjoying a bit of my hard earned money as well by splurging on new foods at the grocery store.

I am hoping to be in an apartement within the next few months and being able to afford the internet and a new computer to keep my blog going on.  I will try and work on the blog a few times every months if I am capable of it.


That is about it for now.

Goodnight

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment